(KUTV) Salt Lake City - It's hot out there, and what better way to cool off and have some fun than with a trip to Cowabunga Bay in Draper? Brooke dropped by the World's Largest Water Playground to talk to the owner, Dave Huish.
Start your summer fun at Utah’s premiere water park attraction, while soaking up the beautiful Utah sunshine! Cowabunga Bay features 250,000 gallons of crazy fun and adventure. Go from wild to mild on Cowabunga Bay’s 11 water slides Lazy River, Private Cabanas and Tiki Lounges.
At Cowabunga Bay, you’ll also find:
- 12 Levels of fun, connecting tunnels and bridges
- Over 300 interactive water toys
- A 1,500 gallon bucket that drops the World’s Biggest Splash on those below
- Mondo slide-1,000 feet of twisting, turning darkness
- Cowabunga Kid’s Cove-just for your pint-sized swimmers with slides and activities
- Cowabunga Beach-a perfect place to relax and soak up some rays
- Parking, tubes and life jackets are free
- There is great food, a friendly staff and lifeguards that received Utah’s highest safety ranking.
For an entire summer of fun, [go to] Cowabungabay.com for the best deals on Season Passes! Cowabunga Bay is located 10 minutes south of Salt Lake City and 25 miles north of Provo at 12047 South State Street in Draper Utah. Take the 11400 South I-15 exit, head east, and then just a short distance on State Street to the Bay.