Chicken wings are the best appetizer and when they’re glazed with sweet bbq sauce they are even better! Easy to make and fun to eat!
5 pounds chicken wings
1 cup water
4 cups self rising flour
1 pkg Ranch dressing mix (dry mix)
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp pepper
For the Glaze: 2 1/2 cups prepared bbq sauce
1 stick butter (8 tbsp)
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 cup honey
1) Defrost the chicken wings if necessary.
2) Preheat your oven to 350 degree’s.
3) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and water together.
4) In a large re-sealable plastic bag add the flour, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Shake everything together to combine.
5) Dip the chicken wings into the egg mixture and than shake in the flour mixture to coat. Give the prepared chicken wings a spray with vegetable spray to make sure they brown in the oven.
6) Place them on a baking sheet and into a preheated oven. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the chicken wings are fully cooked.
7) While the wings are cooking, make the glaze by combining the bbq sauce, butter, soy sauce and honey in a large sauce pan. While stirring gently, bring to a boil remove from the heat and set aside.
8) When the chicken wings are fully cooked, remove and place them in the prepared sauce and coat them. Place them back on the baking sheet and into the oven for about 10 minutes or until the “glaze” is bubbling and set on the chicken wings.
9) Serve the wings with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!!!