Fill your home with the aroma of cinnamon and freshly baked cinnamon rolls!
For the Dough: 6 cups bread flour
3 large eggs
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup dough enhancer
1/4 cup instant yeast
1 tbsp salt
3 1/2 cups water
For the Filling:
8 tbsp butter, softened
1/3 cup cinnamon
1/3 cup sugar
2 cups raisins
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
For the Frosting: 2 pkg cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1) To make the dough: combine the dough ingredients into the bowl of your mixer. Mix everything together, forming a soft dough. If needed, adjust water or flour to pull the mixture into a soft dough.
2) Knead the dough for 10 minutes.
3) Remove the dough and transfer it to an oiled bowl and be sure to spray the top of the dough, preventing it from drying out. Let the dough double in size.
4) Once the dough has doubled in size, cut the dough in half and roll on half out to a rectangle about 18 inches long and 10 inches wide.
5) Spread the softened butter over the surface of the rolled out dough.
6) Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar evenly over the dough followed by the raisins and walnuts (optional).
7) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with vegetable spray.
8) Roll the dough up lengthwise. Using a sharp knife slice the roll into slices so there are sixteen slices.
9) Arrange the 16 cinnamon rolls onto the prepared baking sheet. Spray with vegetable spray so they don’t dry out while rising and allow the cinnamon rolls to double in size.
10) Preheat your oven to 350 degree’s.
11) Bake the cinnamon rolls in the oven for about 30 minutes or until they turn golden. Remove from the oven and let them cool.
12) While the cinnamon rolls are cooling, place the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla into your food processor and process until the frosting is smooth.
13) Frost the cinnamon rolls with the cream cheese frosting, serve and enjoy!